List of Publication of Suri Vidyasagar College
Publications of Research Papers in Journals:
Papers in last five years:
1. R.N. Gayen and S.R. Bhattacharyya, Electrical characteristics and rectification performance of wet chemically synthesized vertically aligned n-ZnO nanowire/p-Si heterojunction, J. Phys. D: Appl. Phys. 49 (2016) 115102 (1-9)
2. Susanta Malik, Debabrata Saha, Monohar Hossain Mondal, Pintu Sar, Aniruddha Ghosh, Kalachand Mahali, Bidyut Saha*,“Micellar effect on hetero-aromatic nitrogen base promoted chromic acid oxidation of 1,3-propanediol in aqueous media at room temperature”, Journal of Molecular Liquids, 2017, 225, 207- 216.
3. Ghosh, T., Biswas, M. K., Chatterjee, S. and Roy, P. (2018). In-vitro study on the hemolytic activity of different extracts of Indian medicinal plant Croton bonplandianum with phytochemical estimation: a new era in drug development. Journal of Drug Delivery and Therapeutics. 8(4): 155-160.
4. Sutradhar, H. (2018) Surface Runoff Estimation Using SCS-CN Method in Siddheswari River Basin, Eastern India. Journal of Geography, Environment and Earth Science International 17(2):1-9. https://doi.org/10.9734/JGEESI/2018/44076n
5. Sanjib. Mondal, A, Ghosh, M. R. Piton, J. P. Gomes, J, F. Felix, Y. G. Gobato, H. V. Galeti, B. Choudhuri, S. M. M. D. Dwivedi, M. Henini, A. Mondal. “Investigation of optical and electrical properties of erbium-doped TiO2 thin films for photodetector applications,” Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Electronics 29, (2018), pp-19588–19600. doi.10.1007/s10854-018-0090-1
6. Sandip Mondal*, Atish Dipankar Jana, "Induction of chirality through change of substitution in cadmium (II) complexes of 2-benzoylpyridine and 2-acetylpyridine based Schiff bases - Crystal structure, luminescence and thermal properties", Journal of Molecular Structure 1154 (2018) 348-353
7. Prolay Mondal, Ranajit Ghosh & Subhasish Sutradhar “Identification of Determinant Factors for the Development of C.D. Blocks in Birbhum District: A Multivariate Statistical Approach”, Online International Interdisciplinary Research Journal, ISSN - 2249 – 9598, Maharashtra; Vol. -8/ Issue - 06/ Sept-Oct 2018
8. Pradip Kumar Roy, Dr. Prolay Mondal, Subhasish Sutradhar & Ranajit Ghosh “Assessment of the quality of the health in Rural Areas of Purba Bardhaman District, West Bengal, India: A quantitative approach”, Research Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences, ISSN (Online) - 0975 – 6795 & ISSN (Print) - 2321 – 5828, A and V Publications, Raipur, Chhattisgarh, Vol.- 9/ Issue – 4/ Oct-Dec. 2018
9. Niladri Das, Prolay Mondal, Ranajit Ghosh & Subhasish Sutradhar, "Groundwater quality assessment using multivariate statistical technique and hydro-chemical facies in Birbhum District, West Bengal, India", SN Appl. Sci. 1, 825 (2019). https://doi.org/10.1007/s42452-019-0841-5
10. S.R. Bhattacharyya and R.N. Gayen,Fabrication and characterization of transparent nanocrystalline ZnO thin film transistor by a sol-gel technique, Bul. Mater. Sci. 42 (2019) 167 (1-6)
11. Sutradhar, H. (2020) Assessment of Drainage Morphometry and Watersheds Prioritization of Siddheswari River Basin, Eastern India. Journal of the Indian Society of Remote Sensing. https://doi.org/10.1007/s12524-020-01108-5
12. Shyam Murli Manohar Dhar Dwivedi, Anupam Ghosh, Sagarika Deepthy, Moumita Maji, Rini Lahiri, Sanjib Mondal, Chiranjib Ghosh, Avijit Dalal, Aniruddha Mondal, Monidipa Ghosh, “Detection technique for vitamin D3 using Er-doped TiO2 nanowire-based UV photodetector,” J. of Nanophotonics, 14(4), 046001 (2020). doi.10.1117/1.JNP.14.046001
13. Prakash Majee, Pooja Daga, Debal Kanti Singha, Debabrata Saha, Partha Mahata, Sudip Kumar Mondal,“A lanthanide doped metal-organic framework demonstrated as naked eye detector of a trace of water in organic solvents including alcohols by monitoring the turn-on of luminescence” Journal of Photochemistry and Photobiology A: Chemistry, 2020, 402, 112830.
14. Niladri Das, Prolay Mondal, Subhasish Sutradhar, Ranajit Ghosh , "Assessment of variation of land use/land cover and its impact on land surface temperature of Asansol subdivision.", The Egyptian Journal of Remote Sensing and Space Science, Available online 15 May 2020.https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejrs.2020.05.001
15. Chatterjee, S. and Paul, A. (2020). Evaluation of Cytotoxic Potential of Acetamiprid on Allium cepa L. Research Journal of Agricultural Sciences, 11(4): 919-924.
16. Ghosh, T., and Chatterjee, S. (2020). Phytochemical screening and in-vitro evaluation of antibacterial potential of leaf extract of Eucalyptus globules against some pathogenic bacteria. Research Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 11(2): 270 - 277.
17. Ghosh T, Chattopadhyay A, Mandal C A, Pramanik S, Kuiri K P. Optical, structural, and antibacterial properties of biosynthesized Ag nanoparticles at room temperature using Azadirachta indica leaf extract. Chinese Journal of Physics 68 (2020) 835–848. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cjph.2020.10.025
18. S.R. Bhattacharyya, Z. Mullick and R.N. Gayen, Vertically aligned Al-doped ZnO nanowire arrays as efficient photoanode for dye sensitized solar cells, J. Electronic. Mater., 49 (2020) 3860-68
19. Ranajit Ghosh, Subhasish Sutradhar, Prolay Mondal & Niladri Das,"Application of DRASTIC model for assessing groundwater vulnerability: a study on Birbhum district, West Bengal, India." Modelling Earth Syst. Environ.7 1225-1239 (2021). https://doi.org/10.1007/s40808-020-01047-7
20. Sanjib. Mondal, C. Ghosh, S.M.M. Dhar Dwivedi, A. Ghosh, S. Sushama, S. Chakrabarti, A. Mondal, “An experimental and theoretical understanding of a UV photodetector based on Ag nanoparticles decorated Er-doped TiO2 thin film,” Ceramics International, 47, (2021), pp-14879-14891, doi:10.1016/j.ceramint.2020.07.311
21. Sanjib Mondal , Anupam Ghosh, Shyam Murli Manohar Dhar Dwivedi , Avijit Dalal, Aniruddha Mondal, “Detailed experimental and theoretical analysis of the high-temperature current conduction properties of Er-doped TiO2 thin film based diodes”, Materials Science in Semiconductor Processing 130 (2021), pp-105834, doi.10.1016/j.mssp.2021.105834
22. Niladri Das, Subhasish Sutradhar, Ranajit Ghosh, Prolay Mondal & Sadikul Islam, "The response of groundwater to multiple concerning drivers and its future: a study on Birbhum District, West Bengal, India." Appl Water Sci 11, 79 (2021). https://doi.org/10.1007/s13201-021-01410-8
23. Ghosh, T., Paul, A. and Chatterjee, S. (2021). Biosorption of heavy metal by bacteria for sustainable crop production, Materials Today: Proceedings, Online published in press., DOI: 10.1016/j.matpr.2021.05.580.
24. Chatterjee, S., and Ghosh, T. (2021). Study on phonological diversity of Chlorophycean algae with its role in environment. Annals of Romanian Society for Cell Biology. 25(2): 3171 - 3175.
25. Ghosh, T., and Chatterjee, S. (2021). Evaluation of the effect of deadly Mucormycosis in post covid-19 patients. Turkish Journal of Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation. 32(2): 3737-3742.
Publication of Books /Edited Volumes:
1. RECENT DEVELOPMENT OF DISASTER MANAGEMENT, Editors : Amiya Kr. Ghosh & Sabyasachi Raychaudhuri
PUBLISHED BY : Progressive Publishers, Kolkata, in collaboration with Suri Vidyasagar College, Published on 2007, ISBN – 81-8064-137-6
About the Book : Disaster Management is an emerging trend in higher education.this volume includes selected papers from the National Seminar on “Recent Development of Disaster Management :An Indian Perspective” organized by Suri Vidyasagar College in Nov., 2006.Management of disasters has to be a planed, systematic, multifarious and co-coordinated work. Currently there is a paradigmatic shift from relief and rehabilitation to prevention, preparedness, response and recovery for risk mitigation and management. this volume touches upon the issues and areas that have emerged during the last few decades. We hope the present volume will open up new area of future research.
2. QUALITY IN HIGHER EDUCATION : ISSUES AND CHALLENGES, Editors : Amiya Kr. Ghosh & Tapan Kr. Parichha
PUBLISHED BY : Ashadeep Publishers, Kolkata, in collaboration with Suri Vidyasagar College, Published on 2009, ISBN – 978-81-908230-3-6
About the Book : This book includes a review of the concept of quality in higher education and evaluation of the role of internal quality monitoring. this volume also presents the views and experiences of a large number of renowned experts in higher education; including academicians, administrators and other stakeholders. We are sure that all stakeholders in higher education will find this book useful in the better understanding of the quality concerns of higher education in colleges/universities and principles of good practices of quality assurance agencies.
3. GLOBAL WARMING AND CLIMATE CHANGE : ISSUES AND CHALLENGES, Editors : Amiya Kr. Ghosh & L.N.Mandal
PUBLISHED BY : Ashadeep Publishers, Kolkata, in collaboration with Suri Vidyasagar College, Published on 2011, ISBN – 978-93-81245-08-8
About the Book : Global warming and consequent Climate Change is the new and most talked subject of the day. It has become the most threatening issue for the very sustainance of life on the planet. This volume includes selected papers from the National Seminar on “Global Warming and Climate Change: Issues and Challenges in 21st Century India” held at Suri Vidyasagar College, Birbhum, West Bengal in Nov., 2010. Climate change and its impact on environment, biodiversity and marine resources is seen on the highest order and this sector is found to be most affected sector. Its impact on stratospherical ozone depletion, loss of air quality, desertification, depletion of water level, effect on forestry, biodiversity etc. are alarming. This volume touches upon the core issues that have emerged during the last few decades.
Powerd By Qdel